Thursday, May 21, 2009

5th Grade Talent Show

Madison is finishing up her 5th grade year in a few weeks, so the school crams everything into the last few weeks. We have been to music program, choir program, tonight a 5th grade talent show, and tomorrow is field day, all this week.


Madison and her very best friend in the whole world (she is actually a great friend to Madison, I am kind of partial to her too!!), Emma, did a very cute little acrobatic routine for the talent show tonight. If they were to have given out awards, I am sure they would have won!

Way to go girls!!!


I also thought I would share with you some of the records Madison has at school. In gym class they have a fitness program every year and Madison has the 4th grade school records for sit-ups and pull-ups for girls and 5th grade pull-ups for girls. They have a wall in the gym with all the names on it (picture below). Way to go Pie!!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom i love your blog it is awesome

    ReplyDelete